Sunday, January 1, 2012

New year resolutions

2012 is today. Its first new day. Breath that new 2012 air. Because in a couple months that air will turn to ash. At least thats what some people think with that Mayan calendar hubbub.But what are your resolutions before the end of the world? I have none. Why do I have no resolutions?

I was thinking about about resolutions today and I thought of something interesting. If you simply breakdown the word resolution it simply is re • solution. As in your solutioning again for a goal your trying to achieve.  Goals shouldn't be made one time a year. It should be made many times until you achieve them. So don't be too down on yourself if you don't make a goal (like you ever are when you break a resolution goal) but if you keep going you have no choice that you attain your goal.

That's my goal speech for the day :)

0 comments: