Sunday, November 16, 2008

Life on the EDGE

Life was insane today. I'm going on my religious mission soon, heading toward Spokane, Washington for a 2 whole years in FULL!!! And all i heard when i went to church is how beautiful it was, and toward the end of the day i heard how dangerous it is can be and potentially is now. Though if it is dangerous. I want to go at it FULL ON!!! To be quite honestly honest because it was dangerous is the whole reason i wanted to go. People think I'm insane for wanting this but does it matter. They clearly don't understand why that when there's danger with doing with what is right there is also Valor found. More and more that i see when i was growing up people doing dangerous things but yet for the right reason i found in them something i don't see in people often. A personality trait that says it doesn't matter what comes to me I'll die to do these things i must try to do. How can anyone shy away from doing something like that. I seen this only in a handful of people and yet i completely marvel at them being the way they are.

I think this is the reason that Japan is so proud of the their medieval era that it was the age of the samurai with their morals and strong sense of righteousness and their epic wisdom. Its no wonder that even in the states its becoming famous that fans of history or generally anime come to admire it as much as the japanese (maybe more).

The point is i'm going for valor. Either to see it, or more importantly to experience it. May my 2 years be the most awesomest time of my life. Cheers!

0 comments: