Sunday, April 27, 2014

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Einstein

This quote above keeps ringing in my mind. And yet, I still do the same thing waiting for different results. It may be the way I grew up where everything was just given to me with minimal to no effort. Just taking from my parents hands. I'm just done with it all. 

My new job is at pest control rather than call center work and I just found out now that I only have a one day weekend. Forget the fact I have finals this week, forget the fact that my job drains me every time I'm done with it, and my family barely sees me now. I just feel I have no control over things like this. I feel perpetually stuck and still waiting for someone else to get me out. Like a superhero to save the day.

I guess it took me a couple years to get this but... The only person that can save me is me. There's no one that's going to randomly give you a fortune just because they like you. There's only 2 people out there. Those that are willing to do and those that are willing to sit and wait. And sadly I was one of them. Sitting on a miracle that I could only muster myself. I am done waiting. I'm doing.

0 comments: